Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I am blessed. Although I am often generous and mostly kind, I have never done anything worthy of deserving the greatness I have received. I have done plenty to show how undeserving I am - you can count on that!
I have 3 amazing boys that make me laugh and make me nuts. They are chaos and I love them. I allow myself to work full-time so that I miss them during the day and can't get enough of them at night.
I have a husband who is a true partner and friend. And I know how rare this is. I wish someone had told me long ago that it's more important to like your spouse than it is to love them. I truly like my husband. And that makes me love him even more.
I never graduated from college but I have had jobs that people don't even know exist. I work in publicity and promotions and with more than 18 years of experience in film, television, publishing and tires, I have travelled the globe and met people that are beautiful, damaged, searching and inspiring. I try to make time to listen to their stories. There is so much to be learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment